Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Last Post

Though I had already gone through this class once and had my mishaps, I still learned things I had not even been aware of. To my surprise this occurred yet again this time through, I already possessed a decent amount of skill in this area before the first time through and to be honest parts of the class were dull and repetitive since the things being taught I found easy and common sense. This is what I learned though, patience. Being a teacher I will have to understand that some students will not be able to catch on to even simple concepts sometimes and I will have to be able to both understand that and come up with a way of helping them. Case in point Mrs. McManus who sat next to me needed help constantly on very simple tasks and in the beginning of the semester I didn't think she had a chance, but as the weeks went by she needed less and less help. As far as the class material I am glad that this time we went over google a bit more. I had never known what the iGoogle was or how convenient it was along with the gadgets you can add to it. As always excel was helpful but we both know I already had a good grasp on it. The class was fun as always and very educational. Thanks a second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment